- 101 N Koch St, Burlington, WA 98233
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 990 Sqft
- This 3 bedroom Burlington home has been been well maintained and is in move in ready condition. Wood burning fireplace in living room that is plumbed for gas if you prefer to install an insert and flip a switch for fire! Sliding glass door leads to deck on back of home. Attached 1 car garage. Natural gas heat, hot water and range. Freshly painted interior. The carpeting was replaced in 2017 and underneath the carpeting is original oak hardwood flooring! Super convenient location on bus line with easy I-5 access and ...
- 1021 Polte Rd, Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2883 Sqft
- Fantastic opportunity to gain instant equity by giving this spacious home a cosmetic update. Kitchen has already been nicely remodeled with maple faced cabinetry and quartz counters. Dining room with built in china cabinet. Newer Laminate floor in studio (bedroom, 3/4 bath and second bonus room). Finished basement with rec room, big enough for pool table. Detached 2 car garage. HUGE shop (2376 sf) with 3 bays/RV door. All on a level, sunny 1.5 acre lot, just inside city limits. Potential Plus!
- 11032 N Skagit St, Burlington, WA 98233
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2032 Sqft
- Single level Duplex in convenient location. Minutes to shopping and I-5. Each unit has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, utility room and single car garages. Fireplaces with propane inserts (that have never been used!). Roomy lot at end of cul de sac with good sized yards. Each side is 1016 sq.ft. + 240 sq.ft garage. NOT in flood plain! Private septic system, no sewer bills! Excellent investment opportunity. Current rents below market.
- 17834 Pamela St, Mount Vernon, WA 98274
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2640 Sqft
- Truly special home. The Great room takes advantage of the southern exposure with walls of coved windows. 3 Bedrooms + Office/craft room on main level. Dream kitchen with double convection oven and gas cooktop. Abundant cabinetry. Granite countertops. Hardwood/ Tile Flooring. Gas heat /A/C. Master suite with walk in closet, oversized shower. Lower level has media room and 2nd bonus room. RV Parking. Greenhouse. Storage Bldg. 2 car garage with Shop.1/2 acre with lovely plantings and water features
- 2914 Montgomery Pl, Mount Vernon, WA 98274
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1584 Sqft
- Located in a lovely cul de sac, this 3 bedroom, 1.75 bath single level has areas for both formal or informal living. Living/Dining room in front with bay window. Large kitchen is open to family room with gas fireplace. Breakfast nook, gas range and updated flooring.Roomy master with private bath, double sinks, walk in closet. Air conditioning. Fully enclosed sun porch where plants will thrive. Room to breathe in Fenced yard with fruit trees, garden bldg. RV Parking. Close to all services.
- 17820 Kamb Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2320 Sqft
- Rare opportunity. Own a piece of history in this upgraded farmhouse on .8 acre. Gourmet kitchen with granite, maple cabinetry, walk-in pantry and double oven. Lovely master suite on main floor. Bath off master boasts a steam shower and heated towel rack. 2 Add'l bedrooms + office. 2 woodstoves. Detached 1 BR, 1 Bath guest house with full kitchen/laundry. Metal Roof. 2 Car garage with shop space. Nut/fruit trees. Surrounded by farmland for amazing bird watching and serenity.
- 1915 7th St, Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1196 Sqft
- Wouldn't you like to look out the window and enjoy a territorial view instead of your neighbor's yard? If that's the case, then don't miss this updated 3 bedroom home located on south end of Sedro Woolley. 1 level with hickory hardwood flooring. Tile in kitchen and dining. Pantry. Gas heat/range. 3/4 bath off master. Murphy bed in 3rd bedroom. 2 car garage. Huge deck to sit and enjoy the view. Best seat in town for fireworks on the 4th of July. Garden Building for extra storage.
- 18378 Andis Pl, Burlington, WA 98233
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1458 Sqft
- Split level home located in a super convenient location, with quick I-5 access. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths on main level. Family room and 3/4 bath downstairs. Gas freestanding stove has been used as primary heat source, with baseboards as back up. Wood fireplace in living room. Deck overlooking huge park-like yard (over 1/2 and acre!). Very large patio for outdoor living. 500 sf attached garage. Dead end cul de sac. Ready for your cosmetic updates to make it yours.
- 215 N Wall St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1834 Sqft
- Two homes for the price of one! Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath home, with separate 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment attached by covered breezeway. Main home has updated floor coverings including lovely laminate in the dining and kitchen. Gas insert in fireplace. Kitchen with stainless appliances. Roomy utility room. Fully fenced yard. Large 2 car carport. Traditional features like built-in china cabinets, drawers and curved archways dividing rooms. Excellent Investment for Owner or Non-Owner Occupant.
- 513 Gardner Rd, Burlington, WA 98233
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1776 Sqft
- Rare find! Single level duplex in Burlington. Each unit has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Single car garages with lots of storage. 0 vacancy over last 3 years. Utility rooms. Private septic so no sewer bills! Convenient location within minutes of Burlington or Sedro Woolley. Great investment opportunity, or live in one side and rent the other for a very low monthly payment. It's like buying 2 homes for the price of one! Currently fully occupied. Owner/agent.
- 12131 Chinook Dr, Burlington, WA 98233
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1326 Sqft
- Excellent opportunity for the buyer ready to update and make repairs to this mid century rambler for instant equity. Hardwood flooring in bedrooms, and under carpet in living room and hall. Single garage was converted to a family room. Still plenty of room for parking. Wood fireplace. Some vinyl windows. Mahogany cabinetry. Small outbuilding/tool shed. Sunny .3 acre lot with mature landscaping, fruit trees and garden space. Established neighborhood. One Owner!
- 8195 Lekcin Ln, Concrete, WA 98237
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1136 Sqft
- Immaculate home with open floor plan. Easy care wood laminate flooring throughout. Propane Freestanding stove. Utility room with deep sink and additional storage. Bath with oversized shower with low threshold entry/double sinks. Attached 2 car garage. Need more room for toys? 24 X 30 workshop. Gardeners paradise with many berry varieties, raised garden beds. 17 X 30 storage. 4 bedroom septic system. Fantastic privacy on gated private lane with 1 acre lots. All Day Sunshine!