- 1915 7th St, Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1196 Sqft
- Wouldn't you like to look out the window and enjoy a territorial view instead of your neighbor's yard? If that's the case, then don't miss this updated 3 bedroom home located on south end of Sedro Woolley. 1 level with hickory hardwood flooring. Tile in kitchen and dining. Pantry. Gas heat/range. 3/4 bath off master. Murphy bed in 3rd bedroom. 2 car garage. Huge deck to sit and enjoy the view. Best seat in town for fireworks on the 4th of July. Garden Building for extra storage.
- 18378 Andis Pl, Burlington, WA 98233
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1458 Sqft
- Split level home located in a super convenient location, with quick I-5 access. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths on main level. Family room and 3/4 bath downstairs. Gas freestanding stove has been used as primary heat source, with baseboards as back up. Wood fireplace in living room. Deck overlooking huge park-like yard (over 1/2 and acre!). Very large patio for outdoor living. 500 sf attached garage. Dead end cul de sac. Ready for your cosmetic updates to make it yours.
- 215 N Wall St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1834 Sqft
- Two homes for the price of one! Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath home, with separate 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment attached by covered breezeway. Main home has updated floor coverings including lovely laminate in the dining and kitchen. Gas insert in fireplace. Kitchen with stainless appliances. Roomy utility room. Fully fenced yard. Large 2 car carport. Traditional features like built-in china cabinets, drawers and curved archways dividing rooms. Excellent Investment for Owner or Non-Owner Occupant.
- 513 Gardner Rd, Burlington, WA 98233
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1776 Sqft
- Rare find! Single level duplex in Burlington. Each unit has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Single car garages with lots of storage. 0 vacancy over last 3 years. Utility rooms. Private septic so no sewer bills! Convenient location within minutes of Burlington or Sedro Woolley. Great investment opportunity, or live in one side and rent the other for a very low monthly payment. It's like buying 2 homes for the price of one! Currently fully occupied. Owner/agent.
- 12131 Chinook Dr, Burlington, WA 98233
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1326 Sqft
- Excellent opportunity for the buyer ready to update and make repairs to this mid century rambler for instant equity. Hardwood flooring in bedrooms, and under carpet in living room and hall. Single garage was converted to a family room. Still plenty of room for parking. Wood fireplace. Some vinyl windows. Mahogany cabinetry. Small outbuilding/tool shed. Sunny .3 acre lot with mature landscaping, fruit trees and garden space. Established neighborhood. One Owner!
- 8195 Lekcin Ln, Concrete, WA 98237
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1136 Sqft
- Immaculate home with open floor plan. Easy care wood laminate flooring throughout. Propane Freestanding stove. Utility room with deep sink and additional storage. Bath with oversized shower with low threshold entry/double sinks. Attached 2 car garage. Need more room for toys? 24 X 30 workshop. Gardeners paradise with many berry varieties, raised garden beds. 17 X 30 storage. 4 bedroom septic system. Fantastic privacy on gated private lane with 1 acre lots. All Day Sunshine!